IBL HealthCare Limited’s Notice of Annual General Meeting
Karachi: We enclose herewith copy of the notice of annual general meeting of our company (scheduled to be held on October 25, 2011) being released for publication in “Business Recorder and Nawa-e-Waqt” in their Karachi editions on October 4, 2011 and for issue to the shareholders.
Notice of Annual General Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the 14th Annual General Meeting of IBL HealthCare Limited will be held at the Institute of Cost and Management Accountants of Pakistan, Soldier Bazar, Hussain Shaheed Road, Karachi, on Tuesday 25th of October, 2011, at 06:00 p.m. to transact the following business:
1. To confirm the minutes of the last general meeting held on April 8, 2011.
2. To receive, consider and adopt the audited financial statements for the year ended June 30, 2011 together with the reports of directors’ and auditors’ thereon.
3. To consider and approve final cash dividend for the year ended June 30, 2011, at the rate of Rs.2.50 per share, equivalent to 25%.
4. To consider the appointment of external auditors for the year ending June 30, 2012 and to fix their remuneration. The present auditors, Baker Tilly Mehmood Idrees Qamar, Charter Accountants being eligible, have offered themselves for re-appointment.
5. To transact any other ordinary business of the Company with the permission of the Chair.
1. Share Transfer Books will be closed from October 19, 2011 to October 25, 2011 (both days Inclusive).
2. A member of the Company entitled to attend, speak and vote at this meeting may appoint a proxy to attend, speak and vote on his / her behalf, Proxies In order to be effective must be duly signed, witnessed and deposited at the registered office of the Company not less than 48 hours before the time of the meeting.
3. CDC account holders will have to follow the under mentioned guidelines as laid down in Circular #1 dated January 26, 2000 of the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan for attending the meeting.
a) In case of individuals, the account holder or sub-account holder and / or the person whose securities are in group account and their registration details are uploaded as per the Regulations, shall authenticate his identity by showing his original Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) or original passport at the time of attending the meeting.
b) In case of corporate entity, the Board of Directors’ resolution / power of attorney with specimen signature of the nominee shall be produced at the time of the meeting.
4. Shareholders are requested to notify change of their addresses, if any, to Share Registrar, Gangjees Registrar Services (Private) Limited, Room # 516, 5th Floor, Clifton Centre, Kehkashan, Clifton, Karachi.
For more information, contact:
IBL HealthCare Limited
9th Floor, N.I.C. Building,
Abbasi Shaheed Road,
Karachi – 75530