The Karachi Stock Exchange Limited’s M/S Nina Industries Limited filing of copy of cuttings of newspapers in which AGM notice published
Karachi, November 20, 2012 (PPI-OT): Please find enclosed herewith copies of cuttings of one English and one Urdu newspaper in which Notice of 17th and 18th Annual General Meetings of the Company was published.
Notice of Annual General Meeting
Notice is hereby given that 18th Annual General Meeting of the Shareholders M/s Nina Industries Limited will be held on Tuesday, November 27, 2012 at 3.30 p.m. at Mosa D. Disai Auditorium, Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan, I.C.A.P. House, Chartered Accountants Avenue, G-31/8, Kehkashan, Clifton, Karachi to transact the following business:
1. To confirm the minutes of 17th Annual General Meeting held on November 24th 2012.
2. To receive, consider and adopt the Audited Accounts of the Company, for the year ended June 30, 2010 together with the Directors’ and Auditors’ report thereon.
3. To appoint the Auditors for the year 2010-2011 and fix their remuneration. The present auditors M/s Rahman Sarfraz Rahim Iqbal Rafiq, Chartered Accountants have offered themselves for re-appointment as Auditors of the Company.
4. To transact any other business with the permission of the Chair.
1. The Share Transfer Books of the Company will remain closed from November 21, 2012 to November 27, 2012 (both days inclusive) for the purpose of the Annual General Meeting.
2. A member entitled to attend the Annual General Meeting may appoint another member as his/her proxy to attend the meeting instead of him/her. In case of corporate entity, the Board of Director’s resolution/ power of attorney with specimen signature shall be submitted along with proxy form to the Company. Proxies in order to be effective must reach at the Registered office of the Company not less than 48 hours before the time of the meeting.
3. Members are requested to notify any change any in their addresses immediately.
A. For Attending the Meeting.
(i) In case of individuals, the account holder or sub-account holder and/or the persons whose securities are in group account and their registration details are uploaded as per the Regulations, shall authenticate his identity by showing his original Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) or original passport at the time of attending the meeting.
(ii) In case of corporate entity, the Board of Directors’ resolution/power of attorney with specimen signature of the nominee shall be produced (unless it has been provided earlier) at the time of the Meeting.
B. For Appointing Proxies
(i) In case of individuals, the account holder or sub-account holder and/or the person whose securities are in group account and their registration details are uploaded as per the Regulations, Shall submit the proxy form as per the above requirement.
(ii) The proxy form shall be witnessed by two persons whose names, addresses and CNIC number shall be mentioned on the form.
(iii) Attested copies of CNIC or passport of the beneficial owners and the proxy shall be furnished with the proxy form.
(iv) The proxy shall produce his original CNIC or original passport at the time of the meeting.
(v) In case of corporate entity, the Board of Directors resolution/ power of attorney with specimen signature shall be submitted (unless it has been provided earlier) along with proxy form the Company.
For more Information, contact:
Karachi Stock Exchange
Tel: (92-21) 111-001122
Fax: (92-21) 3241 0825, (92-21) 3241 5136