The Karachi Stock Exchange Limited’s listing of Lalpir Power Limited
Karachi, August 07, 2013 (PPI-OT): The Karachi Stock Exchange Limited (KSE) has approved the application for formal listing and quotation of shares of Lalpir Power Limited on completion of all formalities required under the Listing Regulations of the Exchange. It is, therefore, notified that:-
1) Trading in the shares of the Company will start on the Ready Board of the Exchange from August 20, 2013 and all transactions taking place in respect of the above Company shall be settled on T+2 settlement basis from the above date. The first settlement date will be August 22, 2013.
2) The Market Lot of the Company will be 500 shares of Rs. 10/- each.
3) The shares of the Company have already been declared eligible security by the Central Depository Company of Pakistan Limited (CDC) and all the transactions shall be settled through the National Clearing Company of Pakistan Limited (NCCPL), which has assigned Company Code/ Security Symbol as “LPL” vide letter No. NCCPL/CS/145/13 dated June 3, 2013.
4) The opening price of shares of the company will be Rs.221- per share as determined through book building process. Normal Circuit Breakers will be applicable on the opening price of shares in the Ready Market.
5) The Share Registrar of the Company is Central Depository Company of Pakistan Limited, 99-B, Block-B, S.M.C.H.S. Main Shahrah-e-Faisal, Karachi, Phone: 111-111-500, Ext. 3411, Fax: 021-34326053.
6) The Company will be quoted under “Electricity” Sector of the Daily, Quotations of the Exchange.
For more information, contact:
DGM Companies Affairs
The Karachi Stock Exchange Limited
Tel: (92-21) 111-001122
Fax: (92-21) 3241 0825, (92-21) 3241 5136