Altern Energy Limited’s notice of annual general meeting
Karachi: Notice is hereby given that 17th Annual General Meeting of Altern Energy Limited, will be held on Friday, October 21, 2011 at 11.00 am at Descon Headquarters, 18 – KM, Ferozepur Road, Lahore, to transact the following business:
1. To confirm the minutes of the last Annual General Meeting of the Company held on Tuesday, September 21, 2010.
2. To receive, consider and adopt the audited accounts of the Company for the year ended 30th June 2011 together with the Directors and Auditors Reports thereon.
3. To appoint Auditors for the year ending June 30, 2012 and fix their remuneration. The present auditors M/S KPMG Taseer Hadi & Co. have retired and being eligible have offered themselves for appointment as auditors of the Company.
4. To transact any other business with the permission of the Chair.
1. The share transfer books of the Company shall remain closed from 14-10-2011 to 21-10-2011 (both days inclusive).
2. Members are requested to attend in person along with National Identity Card (“NIC”) or appoint some other member as proxy and send their proxy duly witnessed so as to reach the registered office of the Company not later than 48 hours before the time of holding the meeting.
3. Any individual Beneficial Owner of CDC, entitled to attend and vote at this meeting, must bring his / her original NIC or passport, Account and participants, I.D. Numbers to prove his / her identity, and in case of proxy must enclose an attested copy of his / her NIC or passport. Representatives of corporate members should bring the usual documents required for such purpose.
4. Shareholders are requested to immediately notify change in address, if any, to the Company’s Share Registrar, M/s Corplink (Pvt.) Limited. Wings Arcade, 1-K, Commercial, Model Town, Lahore and also furnish attested photocopy of their computerized NIC as per Listing Regulations, if not provided earlier.
For more information, contact:
Altern Energy Limited
18-km, Ferozepur Road, Lahore,
Tel: +92-42-3599 0034,
Fax: +92-42-3581 1135