Asim Textile Mills Limited’s notice of EOGM
Karachi: We are pleased to inform you that an Extraordinary General Meeting of the shareholders of the company is scheduled to be held on 31.03.2012. Notice is enclosed for your record and information of your members.
Notice of Extraordinary General Meeting
Notice is hereby given that Extraordinary General Meeting of the members of Asim Textile Mills Limited will be held at registered office, J.K. House, 32-W, Susan Road, Madina town, Faisalabad on Saturday the March 31, 2012 at 9:00 AM to transact the following business :-
1. To confirm the minutes of the last Annual General Meeting held on October 31, 2011.
2. To elect seven directors of the company for the next term of three years, which number is fixed by the board in their meeting in accordance with the provision of the Companies Ordinance, 1984. The retiring directors are, Mr. Zahid Anwar. Mrs. Rukhsana Begum, Ch. Ghulam Murtaza Buttar, Mr. Umer Farooq, Mr. Aftab Younus, Mr. Ali Raza Zafar and Mr. Waseem Abbas.
3. To transact any other business with the permission of the chair.
1. The share transfer books of the company will remain closed from 27.03.2012 to 02.04.2012 (both days inclusive).
2. Every candidate contesting the election of directors, whether he is retiring or otherwise, shall file with the company, not later than fourteen days before the date of the meeting a notice of his intention to offer himself for election as director along with his consent on the prescribed form, to his appointment as director of the company.
3. A member entitled to attend and vote at the general meeting is entitled to appoint another member as proxy. Proxies in order to be effective must be received at the Registered Office of the Company not less than 48 hours before the time for the meeting.
4. Members are requested to immediately notify the change in their addresses, if any.
For more information, Contact:
Asim Textile Mills Limited
Mills: 32 K. M., Faisalabad,
Tel: 041-4689336, 4689690-2