Capital Assets Leasing Corporation Limited’s announcement of 7th Extra Ordinary General Meeting
Karachi: Notice is hereby given that the 7th Extra Ordinary General Meeting of the shareholders of Capital Assets Leasing Corporation Limited will be held on Saturday 25 June 2011 at 11:30 am, at the registered office of the Company, 14th Floor, Chapal Plaza, Hasrat Mohani Road, Karachi to transact the following business:
To confirm and approve the minutes of 18th Annual General Meeting of the shareholders held on Saturday 02, October 2010.
To elect new Board of Directors of the Company in accordance with the provisions of Section 178 of the Companies Ordinance, 1984 for the period of three years commencing from July 1st, 2011 in place of the retiring directors. As decided by the Board of Directors, the number of Directors on the Board would continue to be (07) seven as at present. The names of the retiring Directors are as under:
1. Mr. Saad Saeed Faruqui
2. Mr. Muhammad Sajid
3. Mr. Syed Hassan Akbar Kazmi
4. Mr. Syed Sajid Nasim
5. Mr. Brig.(R.) Yasub Ali Dogar
6. Mr. Brig.(R.) Muhammad Saeed Baig
7. Mr. Qaiser Rahseed
To transact any other Business with permission of the Chair.
1. This share transfer book of the Company will remain closed from June 17, 2011 to June 25, 2011 (both days inclusive). Transfers received in order by our Shares Registrar, Technology Trade (Private) Limited, Dagia House, 241-C, block 2, P.E.C,H.S, Off Shahrah-e-Quaideen Karachi at the close of business on June 16, 2011 will be considered in time to attend and vote at the meeting.
2. Nomination / Consent for the office of the Directors must be received at least 14 days before the meeting at the Registered Office of the Company.
3. Any member of the Company entitled to attend and vote at the extraordinary general meeting may appoint another person as his/ her proxy to attend and vote instead of him/her Proxies must be received at the Registered Office of the Company, 14th Floor, Chapal Plaza, Hasrat Mohani Road, Karachi not later than 48 hours before the time of holding the meeting.
4. The beneficial owner of the shares of the Company in the Central Depository System of the CDC or his / her proxy entitled to attend and vote at this meeting, shall produce his/her original CNIC or passport to prove his / her identity.
5. In case of corporate entity, the board of director’s resolution / power of attorney with specimen signature of the nominee shall be submitted with the form of proxy to the company, and the same shall be produced in original at the time of the meeting to authenticate the identity,
6. Shareholders are requested to immediately notify the Company of change in their addresses, if any.
7. Proxy form is attached with this notice.
8. CDC Account Holders will further have to follow the guidelines as laid down in Circular No.1, dated January 26, 2000 issued by the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan.
For more information, contact:
Abdul Wajid Soherwardy
Capital Assets Leasing Corporation Limited
14th Floor, Chapal Plaza,
Hasrat Mohani Road,
Tel: +9221 3243 1181-8
Fax: +9221 3246 5703