EMCO Industries Limited’s notice of extraordinary General Meeting
Karachi: Please find a copy of Notice of Extraordinary General Meeting to be held on 30th June 2011 for circulation amongst your members and record.
Notice of Extraordinary General Meeting
Notice is hereby given that an Extraordinary General Meeting of EMCO Industries Limited will be held on 30th June, 2011 at 11.00 am, at the Registered Office of the Company, situated at 119/E-1 Hall Road, Gulberg – III, Lahore to transact the following business:
1. To confirm the minutes of the last Annual General Meeting held on 29.10.2010.
2. To elect (08) Eight Directors for the next term of 3 years, with effect from 01.07.2011. The names of the retiring Directors are as follows:
Mr. Tariq Rehman
Mr. Shafiq A. Siddiqi
Mr. Haris Noorani
Mr. Suhail Mannan
Mr. Usman Haq
Mr. Javaid S. Siddiqi
Mr. Salem Rehman
Mr. Ahsan Suhail Mannan
All the retiring Directors are eligible to offer themselves for re-election.
3. To transact any other business with permission of the Chair.
1. The Share Transfer Books of the Company shall remain closed tram 23.06.2011 to 30.06.2011 (both days inclusive). The Shares received for transfer at Company’s Share Registrar Office i.e. Corplink (Pvt) Limited, by the close of business on 22nd June, 2011 will be considered in order for registration in the name of the transferees.
2. Members of the Company are requested to immediately notify the change of address, if any, to the Share Registrar Corplink (Pvt) Limited, Wings Arcade, 1-K Commercial Building, Model Town, Lahore.
3. A member of the Company entitled to attend and vote at this Meeting may appoint another member as his/her proxies to attend and vote instead of him/her. Proxies must be deposited at the Company’s Registered Office not less than forty eight hours before the time of holding the meeting. (Form of Proxy is enclosed).
4. Any person who seeks to contest election to the office of Director shall file with the Company, not later than fourteen days before the date of the meeting, a notice of his intention to offer himself for election as a Director together with his consent to act as a Director.
5. The Members whose shares are maintained on CDC, entitled to attend any vote at this meeting, must bring his/her NIC or passport to prove his/her identity and in case of Proxy must encloce an attested copy of his/her NIC or passport. Representatives of corporate members should bring the usual documents required for such purpose.
For more information, contact:
Director Corporate Affairs
EMCO Industries Limited
119/E-1 Hall Road,
Gulberg – III, P.O Box: 36,
Lahore – 54660 – Pakistan
PABX: +9242 3587 2181-84
Fax: +9242 3587 2191
Web Site: www.emco.com.pk