Haydari Construction Company Limited’s Adjournment Notice of Extra Ordinary General Body Meeting
Karachi: This is to inform you that due to lack of quorum at the Extra Ordinary General Body Meeting of the Company held today i.e. June 02, 2011, no business could be transacted. As per clause 50 of the Article of Association of the Company, the meeting stands adjourned to Thursday, June 09, 2011 at 09:30 am to transact the same business as per notice dated. April 22, 2011. Issued earlier (copy, enclosed)
Notice of the Extra Ordinary General Body Meeting
Notice is hereby given that an Extra Ordinary General Body Meeting of the members of the Company will be held on Thursday June 02, 2011. at.09:30 am at Mezzanine Floor, UBL Building I.I. Chundrigar Road Karachi to transact the following business:
1. To confirm the minutes of the 63rd Annual General Meeting held on Saturday, October 30, 2010.
2. To elect seven Directors of the Company as fixed by the Board of Directors in their meeting held on April 22, 2011 for a period of three years commencing from June 06, 2011 in accordance with the Companies Ordinance, 1984. The retiring Directors, Mr. S.M. Vakil, Mr.Ali Asghar Rajani, Mr. Abdul Razzak, Mr, S.Qamar Ali Shah, Mr. F.A. Sabzwari, Mr. Mumtaz Ali, Mr. Sohail Ahmed Qureshi are eligible to offer themselves for re-election.
3. To transact such other business as may be placed before the meeting with the permission of the Chairman.
1) The share transfer books of the Company will remain closed from May 28, 2011to June 02, 2011 (both days inclusive).
2) A member entitled to attend the Extra Ordinary General Meeting is entitled to appoint a Proxy to attend and vote instead of him/her. No parson shall act as Proxy (except for a corporation) unless he/her us entitled to be present and vote in his/her own right.
3) CDC account holder or sub-account holder appointing a Proxy should furnish attested copies of his/her own as well as the Proxy’s CNIC/Passport with the proxy from, The Proxy shall also produce his/her original CNIC or Passport at the time of the meeting. In case of Corporate entity, the Board of Directors’ Resolution/Power of Attorney with specimen signature shall be submitted along with proxy form.
4) The instrument appointing a Proxy should be signed by the member or by his/her attorney duly authorized in writing. If the member is a corporation, is a corporation, its common seal (if any) should be affixed to the instrument.
5) The proxy forms shall be deposited at the Registered Office of the Company not less than 48 hours before the time of the meeting.
6) The Shareholders are requested to communicate to the Company Registrar any change in their addresses.
For more information, contact:
Haydari Construction Company Limited
Mezzanine Floor, U.B.L Building,
I.I. Chundrigar Road,
Tel: +9221 2411887
Fax: +9221 2414581