Invest and Finance Securities Limited’s notice of annual general meeting
Karachi: Enclosed please find a copy of the Notice of Annual General Meeting to be held on October 07, 2011 for circulation amongst your members.
Notice of Twelfth Annual General Meeting
Notice is hereby given that Twelfth Annual General Meeting of Invest and Finance Securities Limited (“the Company”) will be held on Friday, October 07, 2011 at 11:00 am at Moosa D. Desai Auditorium. Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan, Chartered Accountants Avenue, Clifton, Karachi. Pakistan; to transact the following businesses, after religious recitals:
1. To confirm the minutes of the Eleventh Annual General Meeting of the Company held on October 27, 2011;
2. To receive, consider, approve and adopt the annual audited financial statements of the Company for the financial year ended June 30, 2011 together with the Directors and Auditors’ Reports thereon;
3. To appoint the Statutory Auditors for the year ending June 30, 2012 and to fix their remuneration;
4. To transact any other business with the permission of the Chair.
1. The Share Transfer Books of the Company will remain closed for the period from October 01 2011 to October 07, 2011 (both days Inclusive) and no transfer of shores will be accepted for registration during this period. Transfers received in order at the Office of Company’s Share Registrar M/s. Technology Trade (Private) Limited, Dagia House, 241-C, Block-2 P.E.C.H.S., Off: Shahra-e-Quaideen Karachi, Pakistan (Registrar) cit the close of business on September 30 2011 will be considered in time to attend and vote at the meeting.
2. Members (Non-CDC) are requested to promptly notify change in their addresses, it any to the Registrar of the Company. All Members holding their shares through the CDC are requested to please update their particulars with their Participants.
3. A member of the Company entitled to attend and vote at this meeting, may appoint another member as his/her proxy to attend and vote instead of him/her. Proxies, in order to be effective, must be received at the Registered Office of the Company, 12th Floor, Corporate Tower, Technocity Building, Hasrat Mohani Road, Off; I. I. Chundrigar Road, Karachi, Pakistan, not less than 48 hours before the time for holding the meeting.
a) Individual beneficial owner of CDC entitled to attend and vote at the meeting must bring his/her Participant ID and Account/Sub-Account number along with original NIC or original passport to authenticate his/her identity. In case of Corporate entity, resolution of Board of Directors/Power of Attorney with specimen signature of the nominee shall be produced (unless provided earlier) at the time of The meeting.
b) For appointing the proxy; the Individual beneficial owner of CDC shall submit the proxy form as per above requirements together with attested copy of NIC or Passport of the beneficial owner and proxy. In case of corporate entity, the Board of Directors’ resolution/power of attorney alongwith the specimen signature of the nominee, shall be submitted along with the proxy form to the Company.
The proxy form shall be witnessed by two witnesses with their names, addresses, and NIC numbers. The proxy shall produce his/her original NIC or original Passport at the time of meeting.
For more information, contact:
Invest and Finance Securities Limited
12th floor, Corporate Tower,
Hasrat Mohani Road,
Off: I.I. Chundrigar Road,
Tel: (+92 21) 3227692-35
Fax: (+92 21) 32276969