Jubilee Spinning and Weaving Mills Limited’s notice of annual general meeting
Karachi: Notice is hereby given that the 38th Annual General Meeting of the shareholders of the Company will be held on Monday, the October 31, 2011 at 10:00 a.m. at the registered office of the company at 40-A, Off: Zafar Ali Road, Gulberg-V, Lahore to transact the following business:-
1. To confirm the minutes of Extra Ordinary General Meeting of the shareholders held on May 16, 2011.
2. To receive, consider and approve the audited accounts of the company for the year ended June 30, 2011 together with the Directors’ and Auditors’ Reports thereon.
3. To appoint Auditors of the company and fix their remuneration for the year ending June 30, 2012. Present auditors M/s. Riaz Ahmed and Company, Chartered Accountants, retire and being eligible to offer themselves for re-appointment.
4. To transact any other business with permission of the Chairman.
1. The Members’ Register will remain closed from October 22, 2011 to October 31, 2011 (both days Inclusive). Physical / CDC transfers received at the Registered Office of the Company by the close of business on October 21, 2011.
2. A member eligible to attend and vote in this meeting may appoint another member as proxy to attend and vote in the meeting. Proxies in order to be effective must be received by the company at the Registered Office not later than 48 hours before the time for holding the meeting-
3. Shareholders are requested to immediately notify the change in address, if any.
4. CDC account holders will further have to follow the guidelines as laid down in Circular No.1 dated January 26, 2000 issued by the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan;
a. For attending the meeting:
i). In case of individuals, the account holder or sub-account holder and/or the person whose securities are in group account and their registration details are uploaded as per the Regulations, shall authenticate his/her identity by showing his original Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) or original passport at the time of attending the meeting.
ii). In case of corporate entity, the Board of Directors’ resolution/power of attorney with specimen signatures of the nominee shall be produced (unless it has been provided earlier) at the time of the Meeting.
b. For Appointing Proxies
i). In case of individuals, the account holder or sub-account holder and/or the person whose securities are in group account and their registration details are uploaded as per the Regulations, shall submit the proxy form as per the above requirement.
ii). The proxy form shall be witnessed by two persons whose names, addresses and CNIC numbers shall be mentioned on the form.
iii). Attested copies of CNIC or the passport of the beneficial owners and the proxy shall be furnished with the proxy form.
iv). The proxy shall produce his original CNIC or original passport at the time of the Meeting.
v). In case of corporate entity, the Board of Directors’ resolution/power of attorney with specimen signatures shall be submitted (unless it has been provided earlier) along with proxy form to the company.
For more information, contact:
Sh. Naseer Ahmad
Sr. Assistant Manager
Jubilee Spinning and Weaving Mills Limited
B-28, Manghopir Road,
Tel: +9221 3257-9162
Fax: +9221 3257-9116