Killing of youth by Indian troops in IOK condemned
Srinagar, July 12, 2018 (PPI-OT): In occupied Kashmir, Hurriyat leaders and organizations have condemned the killing of five youth including two teenage boys in the firing of Indian troops in Shopian and Baramulla districts. A delegation of Jammu and Kashmir Muslim League (JKML) led by Mohammad Rafiq Ganaie visited Rawalpora and Wahal, Shopian, and expressed solidarity with the bereaved families. The delegation comprised Aadil Rasheed Khan, Manzoor Ahmad Lelhari and Manzoor Ahmad Khan.
Addressing the gathering, Mohammad Rafiq Ganaie said that the sacrifices offered by the youth were the priceless assets for the ongoing freedom movement. He said that India had declared a war against innocent people and reiterated the pledge to take their mission to its logical end.
Hurriyat leader Imtiyaz Ahmad Reshi in a statement in Srinagar condemned the killing of civilian by Indian forces in Shopian district. He deplored that minor youths were being targeted and killed. He said that martyrs had center-staged Kashmir dispute at global level and mission of martyrs would be taken to its logical conclusion.
Terming the continuous cold blooded murders of civilians at the hands of Indian forces part of a systematic genocide of Kashmiri youth, the Chairman of Tehreek-e-Muzahamat, Bilal Sidiqui said that New Delhi had unleashed a full-fledged war on the freedom-loving masses of Kashmir.
The delegation led by Bilal Sidiqui comprising Sheikh Musaib, Reyaz Ahmed Muhammad Rafiq and Muhammad Ameen also visited the bereaved families. Talking to the bereaved family members, Bilal Sidiqui said that New Delhi had been indulging in brutal and barbaric methods to crush the resolve and determination of people to compel them to submit and surrender before its military might but time and again New Delhi has failed in its sinister designs.
For more information, contact:
Kashmir Media Service
Phone: +92-51-4435548, +92-51-4435549