Kohinoor Sugar Mills Limited’s Notice of Extra-Ordinary General Meeting
Karachi: Notice is hereby given that an Extraordinary General Meeting of Kohinoor Sugar Mills Limited will be held at registered office of the Company at 29-G, Gulberg – II Lahore on Thursday, June 23, 2011 at 11:00 a:m for the purpose of transacting the following business:
1. To confirm the minutes of the Forty Second Annual General Meeting held on January 31, 2011.
2. To elect seven Directors, as fixed by the Board of Directors for a period of three years effective from June 23, 2011 in accordance with Section 178 of the Companies Ordinance,1984.
The Retiring Directors are: –
1. Mr. M. Usman Saigol
2. Mr. M. Farooque Saigol
3. Mr. M. Saleem Saigol
4. Mr. Tariq Rehman
5. Mr. Khawaja Khurshid Anwar
6. Mr. Zahid Sultan Sheikh
7. Mr. Asim Rafiq Sheikh (Nominee of NIT)
3. To approve the remuneration of Directors.
4. Any other business with the permission of the Chair.
1. The register of members of the Company will remain closed from 17-06-2011 to 23-06-2011 (both days inclusive).
2. A member entitled to attend and vote at this meeting may appoint another person as his/her proxy to at tend and vote. Proxies, in order to be effective, must be received at the registered office of the Company duly stamped, signed and witnessed not later than 48 hours before the time of holding of the meeting.
3. CDC shareholders, entitled to attend and vote for this meeting, must bring with them their NIC /Passport in original along with Participant’s ID Number and their Account Numbers to prove their identity, and in case of Proxy, must enclose an attested copy of his/her NIC or Passport. Representatives of Corporate members should bring usual documents (Power of Attorney/Resolution) required for such purpose.
For more information, contact:
Kohinoor Sugar Mills Limited
29-G, Gulberg – II,
Tel: +9221 35757250