Mohammad Farooq Textile Mills Limited’s notice of annual general meeting 2012
Karachi, December 17, 2012 (PPI-OT): We are pleased to enclose a copy of the Notice for our Annual General Meeting 2012 to be held on Monday, December 31, 2012 at 3:30 p.m. for your necessary action and record.
Notice of the Members’ Forty-Seventh Annual General Meeting
Notice is Hereby Given that the Forty-Seventh Annual General Meeting of Mohammad Farooq Textile Mills Limited will be held at Company’s Mills premises, Plot Nos. 6 and 7, Sector 21, Korangi Industrial Area Karachi on Monday, December 31, 2012 at 03:30 p.m. to transact the following business.
1. To confirm the minutes of EOGM held on February 02, 2011.
2. To confirm the minutes of Annual General Meeting hold on November 30, 2012.
3. To receive, consider and adopt the Audited Accounts for the year ended 30 June 2012 together with the Directors’ and Auditors’ Report thereon.
4. To approve:
a) Write off the balance of Textile Managements (Pvt.) Limited (Associated Company) receivable of Rs. 7.787 million in June 2010 and Ra. 12.685 million in June 2011 (Both these amounts have been provisioned and approved as provisions in the Annual General Meeting of 2011 held on 30th November 2011).
b) Charge mark up of Rs. 5.139 million for the accounts of 2010 and Rs. 7.917 million for the accounts of 2011 from Textile Managements (Pvt,) Limited (Associated Company) in the accounts for the year ending June 2012. amounting to a total charge of Rs. 13.056 million.
a) Adjust an equivalent amount of Rs.13.056 million from a Director’s loan account in order to clear the outstanding charge in (b) above.
5. To appoint Auditors of the Company for the year ending June 30, 2013 and fix their remuneration. The present auditors M/s. Machala Gangat and Co., Chartered Accountants, being eligible have offered themselves for re-appointment as auditors of the Company.
6. Any other business with the permission of the chair.
The Share Transfer Books of the Company will remain closed from December 25, 2012 to December 31, 2012 (both days inclusive).
2. A member entitled to attend and vote at the Annual General Meeting is entitled to appoint another member as a proxy to attend and vote on his/her behalf. Proxies, in order to be valid, must be deposited at the Registered Office of the company not less than 48 hours before the time of meeting.
3. Shareholders are requested to promptly notify the Company of any change in their addresses to ensue delivery of mail.
4. CDC shareholders desiring to attend the meeting are requested to bring their original National Identity Card, Accounts and Participants ID number, for identification purpose, and incase of proxy, to enclose or attested copy of his/her National Identity Card.
For more information, contact:
Mohammad Farooq Textile Mills Limited
Plot 6 and 7, Sector 21,
Korangi Industrial Area, Karachi
P.O. Box: 4628
Tel: (021) 5011571-5, 5023006-8,
Fax: (021) 5011607, 5015498,