Nishat Power Limited’s notice of extra ordinary general meeting
Karachi: Notice is hereby given that the Extra Ordinary General Meeting (EOGM) of the members of the members of Nishat Power Limited (“the Company”) will be held on August 22, 2011 (Monday) at 11:00 A.M. at Nishat House, 53-A Lawrence Road, Lahore to transact the following business:
1. To confirm minutes of the last Meeting.
2. To elect seven (7) Directors of the Company for the next term of three years, in accordance with the provisions of Section 178 of the Companies Ordinance, 1984, in place of following retiring Directors:-
1. Mian Hassan Mansha
2. Syed Iqbal Ashraf (Nominee NBP)
3. Mr. Khalid Qadeer Qureshi
4. Mr. Mahmood Akhtar
5. Mr. Shahid Zulfiqar Khan
6. Mr. Shahzad Ahmad Malik
7. Ms. Nabiha Shahnawaz Cheema.
The Board of Directors has fixed the number of elected directors as seven (7). All retiring Directors shall be eligible to offer themselves for re-election.
1. The register of members of the Company will remain closed for attending of EOGM and election of directors and no transfer of shares will be accepted for registration from 08-08-2011 to 22-08-2011 (both days inclusive). Physical transfer/CDS transactions/IDs. received in order at Share Registrar, Hameed Majeed Associates (Pvt.) Limited. HM House, 7-Bank Square, Lahore upto 1:00 p.m. on 06-08-2011 will be considered in time for the purpose of attending the EOGM and Election of Directors.
For more information, contact:
Khalid Mahmood Chohan
Nishat Power Limited
7- Mian Gulberg,
UAN: +9242 111 33 22 00
Tel: +9242 35718351-69
Fax: +9242 36716349-50