The Karachi Stock Exchange (Guarantee) Limited’s Listing of International Steels Limited
Karachi: The Karachi Stock Exchange (Guarantee) Limited (KSE) has approved the application for formal listing and quotation of shares of International Steels Limited on completion of all formalities required under the Listing Regulations of the Exchange. It is, therefore, notified that :-
1) Trading in the Shares of the Company will start on the Ready Board of the Exchange from June 1, 2011 and all transactions taking place In respect of the above Company shall be settled on T+2 settlement basis from the above date. The first settlement date will be June 3, 2011.
2) The Market Lot of the Company will be 1 (One) share of Rs. 10/- each.
3) The shares of the Company have already been declared eligible security by the Central Depository Company of Pakistan Limited (CDC) and all the transactions shall be settled through the NCCPL, which has assigned Company Code/Security Symbol as “ISL” vide letter No. NCCPL/ CS/38911 1 dated February 15, 2011.
4) The opening price of shares of the company will be Rs.14.06 per share as determined through book building process. Normal Circuit Breakers will be applicable on the opening price of shares in the Ready Market.
5) The Share Registrar of the Company is THK Associates (Private) Limited, Ground Floor, State Life Building No.3, Dr. Ziauddin Ahmed Road, Karachi.
Phone: 111-000-322, Fax; 35655595.
6) The Company will be quoted under “INDUSTRIAL METALS AND MINING” Sector of the Daily Quotations of the Exchange.
For more information, contact:
DGM Companies Affairs
Karachi Stock Exchange
Tel: +9221 111-001122
Fax: +9221 3241 0825, +9221 3241 5136