The Karachi Stock Exchange (Guarantee) Limited’s decision taken by board of directors in its meeting held on January 26, 2012
Karachi: The following decisions were taken by the Board of Directors of Karachi Stock Exchange, in its meeting held on January 26, 2012:
1. Mr. Muneer Kamal was unanimously re-elected as Chairman of the Board for second successive term.
2. The KSE’s nominations on the boards of Associate and other Companies and Clearing House Protection Fund Trust and Investors Protection Fund Trust were approved.
3. The re-constitution of various Committees and/or appointment of Chairmen of some Committees were finalized.
4. The Holidays for the calendar year 2012 as proposed were approved with an advice for notifying the same immediately.
5. Approval of the proposal of re-introduction of separate Odd Lot Market and allowing the members to trade in Ready Market in Marketable Lots, to be reviewed and determined on six monthly basis, i.e. on rune 30 and December 31 each year.
For more information, contact:
Karachi Stock Exchange
Tel: (92-21) 111-001122
Fax: (92-21) 3241 0825, (92-21) 3241 5136