Tri-Pack Films Limited’s notice of annual general meeting
Karachi: We append herewith a Notice of Annual General Meeting of Tri-Pack Films Limited (TRIPF) for your information. This Notice is being published in the press on Monday, 20 February 2012.
Notice is hereby given that the 20th Annual General Meeting of Tri-Pack Films Limited will be held at the Beach Luxury Hotel, Moulvi Tamizuddin Khan Road, Karachi on Thursday, March 22, 2012 at 10.30 a.m. to transact the following ordinary business :-
1. To confirm the minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting held on March 18, 2011.
2. To receive, consider and adopt the Audited Financial Statements of the Company together with the Directors’ and Auditors’ Reports thereon for the year ended December 31, 2011.
3. To consider and approve payment of cash dividend at the rate of Rs. 20.00 per ordinary share of Rs. 10.00 (200%) for the year ended December 31, 2011 as recommended by the Board of Directors.
4. To appoint Auditors for the year 2012 and to fix their remuneration.
1. The Share Transfer Books of the Company will remain closed from March 15, 2012 to March 22, 2012 (both days inclusive). Transfers received in order by our Shares Registrar, FAMCO Associates (Pvt.) Limited, 1st Floor, State Life Building No. 1-A, I. I. Chundrigar Road, Karachi-74000 by the close of business on March 14, 2012 will be considered in time for the entitlement of dividend.
2. A member entitled to attend and vote at the meeting may appoint a proxy in writing to attend the meeting and vote on the member’s behalf.
3. Duly completed forms of proxy must be deposited with the Company Secretary at the Registered Office of the Company at 4th Floor, The Forum, Suite # 416-422, G-20, Block 9, Khayaban-e-Jami, Clifton, Karachi-75600 not later than 48 hours before the time appointed for the meeting.
4. Any individual beneficial owner of the Central Depository Company, entitled to vote at this meeting, must bring his/her computerized national identity card (“CNIC’) with him/her to prove his/her identity, and -in case of proxy must enclose an attested copy of his/her CNIC. The representatives of corporate bodies should bring attested copy of board of directors’ resolution/power of attorney and/or all such documents required under Circular No.1 dated January 26, 2000 issued by the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan for the purpose.
5. Shareholders are requested to notify any change in their addresses immediately to the foretasted Shares Registrar of the Company.
6. Members who have not yet submitted photocopy of their valid computerized national identity cards to the Company are requested to send the same at the earliest to the foretasted Shares Registrar of the Company. In case of non-compliance, the Company may be constrained to withhold dispatch of dividend warrant to such Member in terms of Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan notification (SRO 779 (I) 2011 dated August 18, 2011).
7. Form of proxy is attached in the Annual Report.
For more information, Contact:
Tri-Pack Films Limited
Plot No. G-1 to G-4,
North Western Industrial Zone,
Port Qasim Authority, Karachi.
Tel: (021) 34720244, 34720247-8
Fax: (021) 34720239-45